A Classic Becomes a New Model
Built in 1911, the Yeon Building was Portland’s first skyscraper and home to the city’s best companies. 100 years later, we are highlighting elements of historic craftsmanship while creating flexible space and new infrastructure to meet your business needs. Our goal is to make spaces that enable you to do what you do – innovate, compete, connect, learn, collaborate – more effectively.
The Yeon Building Features:
- Modern finishes and smart green design features that meet the building’s LEED Gold standard
- Open and flexible office plans, with natural light and downtown views, ready for tenants to adapt to their business models
- New building infrastructure, from HVAC to electrical to network connectivity, that is reliable, high-capacity, and efficient
- Conference space with WiFi and video conferencing capabilities
- Green tenant improvement specifications to speed up tenant build-outs and time to occupy
- Onsite building management to provide dependable, hands-on service
It’s Not Just Workspace. It’s Lifestyle.
We recognize that the top companies and talent want an office that is more than just workspace. Along with design that is meant to inspire, the Yeon Building is about vibrant community and healthy people. The building’s features allow tenants a better work-life balance and a happier, more creative and productive office environment.
- Downtown location just steps from mass transit and all of Portland’s dynamic culture, food, shopping, and entertainment
- Bike storage and locker rooms with showers
- Gallery and event spaces
- Real-time energy tracking to help tenants reduce their carbon footprints
- Opportunities for bulk purchasing of green supplies
- Existing tenants who are committed to serving the Portland community